Nitrogen for cutting and laser guide
NITROGEN GENERATORS FOR CUTTING ASSISTANCE AND INERT GAS FOR THE PRESSURE OF LASER GUIDE
To obtain a sheet metal cutting with laser technology that is shiny and free of burrs is necessary to use ultra-pure nitrogen to remove the molten metal from the cutting zone without producing a chemical reaction with it. Furthermore, it is important to use a mixture of inert gas to ensure the protection of the optical path, thereby reducing the risk of intrusion of impurities and greatly extending the life of the optics.
Nitrogen, which is available on the market in cylinders or in liquid form, can be self-produced, directly at the place of use, by means of a generator, avoiding the typical dependence on external sources.
SELF-PRODCUTION OF NITROGEN
SELF-PRODUCTION = FREEDOM and RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
By choosing to auto-generate nitrogen, you eliminate the following problems:
- reorder: this will no longer depend on the logistics and the non-delivery of external suppliers
- the contractual relationship: you are no longer forced to absorb the unilateral renewal imposed by suppliers
- security-related: employees no longer have to move and replace the pressure components
- control and monitoring on tank levels: the guarantee to produce and then pay only the nitrogen really needed
- operating expenses: from an expense with the generator you can switch to an asset that gives value to the company
In addition, the on-site production, reduces the pollution resulting from the handling and transportation of nitrogen.
Compliance with the specifications given by the laser cutting machine manufacturers is guaranteed by the direction of research and development of Claind, which has also implemented an advanced control system that allows you to:
- monitor the maintenance of the purity and the flow
- program the operation of the machine according to the specific needs
- verify reports of anomalies and the need for maintenance
The compact layout, finally, allows you to maximize your space.
LASER CUT: THE SOLUTION FOR THE CUTTING ASSISTANCE
The nitrogen generator assigned to the laser cutting is distinguished from others because it embodies a sophisticated system to produce highly-pure nitrogen and a powerful compressor to reach working pressures up to 300 bar, thus ensuring:
- to have always available both the flow and the correct nitrogen pressure, even during the cutting of high thickness
- to serve at the same time more cutting machines without the risk of production interruptions
- to install the system generation anywhere within the production area
Laser Cut provides a systemic approach to gas service requirements for laser cutting, through machinery of different flow rates, which are linked by:
- system for the production and pressurization of nitrogen, integrated within the same machine
- integrated system of accumulation of gas at high pressure and connection to the cutting machine
- control software monitoring the gas production process with different work programs settable depending on the cutting requirements
Among the most peculiar characteristics must be mentioned an oxygen analyzer that guarantees the purity of the produced gas at any time, the extremely contained electrical inputs and the compactness of the machine, which also does not require external compressors.
Among the most interesting optional are also: remote connection, heating (for applications in which the temperature is expected to drop below 5 ° C), low thickness (efficient consumption), low pressure output to power the laser beam guide.
LASER GUIDE: THE SOLUTION TO PROTECT THE OPTICAL PATH
This nitrogen generator is equipped with a specific system to meet the requirements of the laser cutting machines, which require an inert gas for the pressurization of the optical path.
Thus, was born the Laser Guide system, which allows high output of mixture with total guarantee of purity and a reduction of up to 80% of the interventions of cleaning of the optical components.
The useful life of the optics is increased thanks to the reduction of the impurities intrusion risk, successfully tested in combination with all optical laser available on the market.
Laser Guide can also be applied on machines that are born with compressed air guide, increasing the efficiency of the transmission of the laser beam energy and decreasing the risk of contamination by oil particles, not present in the system.
The high efficiency of the molecular sieves used by Claind and the absence of maintenance greatly limit the cost of gas compared to alternative supply sources.
Finally, the most relevant features include:
- oxygen analyzer with sound alarm
- 24/7 autonomy
- Fast Purity® patent, which guarantees the constant purity in any operating condition
- microprocessor control with alarms system interfaced with centralized systems
- it produces only the amount required by the application and gets in standby mode in case of no consumption
- integrated pressure regulator